As 2012 begins I want to take a moment to reflect on 2011. I want to focus on some of the positive things that happened in my life in 2011.
1. I celebrated being in love with my wife for 11 years and being married for the last 7 of them.
2. Thanks to my wife I began volunteering at the local SPCA.
3. I became a member of a local arts association and started showing my photography in their art gallery on a regular basis.
4. Completed my final course in my PhD program.
5. Several newborn babies born into our family. (None of them mine, whew.)
6. Flew by myself for the first time.
7. Went out and took photos of nature on numerous occasions and experienced the wonders of this world.
8. Lost 50 lbs.
9. Began eating healthier and exercising more.